Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Walt Disney LogoWalt Disney Castle Logo

I personally really like the Disney logo.  My only concern is that the smaller font is sitting below a much larger font.  The smaller font doesn't really look like it is being squished by the larger font because it still has plenty of room to breath.  The font for Walt Disney is Based of the signature of Walt Disney and this aspect of the logo is one that I like because it is recognizable no matter where it is.  The font has also remained the same through the years which helps with recognition of the brand.  The blue logo that is pictured above is the logo that I remember most as I grew up in the 90s watching that logo pop up on the screen every time I watched Winnie the Pooh.  The font hasn't changed much over the years but the castle has changed a lot. The castle pictured above was later replaced for a more realistic one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment